Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Sunday, July 2012

After church and at my favorite cafe checking email in Ithaca. On my way to campus to attend another day of the exciting 100th birthday celebration for the acclaimed scholar M.H. Abrahms at Cornell. Summer is my favorite season and I usually wear my white dresses before Labor Day. This turned out to be one of the days. These days no summer seems complete without a "white party." The ultimate celebration has to be the annual diner en blanc in Paris.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=diner+en+blanc+&qpvt=diner+en+blanc+&FORM=IGRE

In general, as an artist, I believe that the body is our fundamental canvas. Other than being an artist, fashion functions as another primary site for artistic and creative expression for me. It's fun to archive some looks from time to time, a process that the Ipad 2 definitely helps on the run.






No comments:

Post a Comment